I am really into scrapbooking the past few days and have a page to show you that I did earlier this morning.
Papers are by My Minds Eye from the Miss Caroline "dilly dally" collection.
I was going to make a card but could not find a sketch that I liked, so if you have a sketch that you think I would like let me know by leaving me a comment.
Thanks for stopping by.
Yay! Love ur scrapbooking page, Sherry! So colourful and sweet! Hugs Janna
ReplyDeleteLove it chick. You scrapping without me now hey??? I have been looking for layouts that I like for us to play around with but have only found a couple.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Michelle
am loving all your layouts :)
ReplyDeletestopping by using the new blogger reader comment thingy that amy sent us the link for. will have to play with it some more before deciding if i like it.
so hard to get used to new ways when your as old as i am ;)
I like how you did the date...clever and such a cutie pie.
ReplyDeleteAnother fantastic layout! I really like the thin strips of paper/chipboard next to the adorable pic!!
ReplyDelete