Happy Valentines Day!
I have a quick card to share with you that I created using papers and stamps from the Miss Caroline "dolled up" collection by My Minds Eye.
I love this collection and apologize if I am using it a lot on my cards these days.
I used the sketch from Techno Stamper which I absolutely love and know I will be using over and over again in the future.
Thanks for stopping by to look and as usual your comments are appreciated.

It's lovely x
ReplyDeleteOooh...this is sooooo pretty Sherry! I love the papers you've been using! :) Happy Valentine's Day!
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful, what a way to make those papers shine.
ReplyDeletelovin' all the PINK!
ReplyDeleteHow pretty! I love the butterflies and the different paper choices! What a fabulous card, thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card and makes me want spring even more! Love the pink butterflies and the stitching on the banner strips is wonderful!
ReplyDeleteVery Cute!!
ReplyDelete