Saturday, February 11, 2012

birthday...

I have a quick card to share with you that I made for this weeks challenge over at Freshly Made Sketches.


I used Echo Park papers from the "A Boy's Life" 6x6 paper collection along with one of my favorie digital images Pollycraft Design.

Here is the sketch that I used for inspiration.


Thanks for stopping by to look.
Enjoy your day!

10 comments:

  1. :):):) He is adorable!!!! Love yoru card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is quite the techie genius card! Love the numbers embossed on the circle and the digital DP! Nice touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card!!! love this little image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous ... love that image and the mixture of papers!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun image to go along with those cute papers! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. too CUTE!!!

    congrats on winning Amy's awesome prize girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so fun Sherry!!! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. :) Tooo fun...love what you did with his glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This made me smile as soon as I saw it! I love the paper and the embossing on the circle. They are perfect accents for that image. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.