I have been having fun playing along with CPS and their anniversary sketches. I have two more to share with you.
The first one is sketch #54 and I am using papers by PTI, digital image "you stitch my heart" by Creepie Cuties and alpha stickers by My Little Shoebox. I just love this little guy and couldn't resist putting him on a valentine for one of my nieces.
Here is the sketch I used for inspiration.
Next up is a card I created using sketch 242 along with my new MME papers from the Miss Caroline collection "fiddlesticks".
I used sketch 242 for the inspiration on my card.
Thanks for stopping by to look, your comments are appreciated and welcome.


You did a fantastic job on Thumps =D Love the card
ReplyDeleteGreat cards!! Thanks for celebrating our 5th Anniversary with us at CPS!!
ReplyDeleteThese are wonderful! I love your little stitched cutie on the first card and your sewing on the second is amazing!
ReplyDeleteYou're cranking out the cards today...awesome work!
ReplyDeleteThat first card is soooo cute! Love the colours! And that second card is really sweet! :)
ReplyDeletehow CUTE is that little guy!!!
ReplyDeletefab cards girl :)
These are both so cute! Thanks so much for playing! Hugs!
ReplyDeleteOh I adore the first card Sherry but the little guy it the actual star of the card hehehehe. He is adorable. Love the colours and the stitching on the second card too. You will be cranking out clothes soon the way you are going hehe
ReplyDeleteHugs
Michelle