Sunday, February 19, 2012

waiting

and slowly the pile is getting smaller.

I just love these photos of Micah especially the one where he is knocking on the door and when   no one comes he sits down to wait for them.


I have just fallen in love with using doilies on layouts so want to warn you that you will see a lot of them in the coming months.


I added the red alpha stickers to both layouts to bring out the red of the flowers. What do you think? Is it too much?


These are how the two pages appear in his 8x8 album that I am working on.

Thanks for stopping by to look and your comments good or bad are appreciated.

5 comments:

  1. The photos are adorable and I love all the spring green!

    Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving such a sweet comment. You made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Sherry they look amazing together. I love how the other page turned out and loving the wording hehehehehe. We both did good yesterday when we skyped hey? It looks fabulous chick.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww...he's adorable! And the pages look very good Sherry! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome 2 page layout! I think the red alpha stickers are a fab addition..nice pops of color... Sweet story behind the pics:). Love the doilies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the red! It draws just enough attention to the words! These pages are adorable and the pictures are so sweet,especially the one by the door! The butterflies are the perfect balance on both pages.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.