Monday, February 13, 2012

have a merry

Monday and that means a new sketch challenge came out today over at Merry Monday.


I used some of my Memory Box papers from the "tinsel" collection along with a stamp by Penny Black and A Muse.

Here is the sketch that inspired my card.


Thanks for stopping by to look.
Enjoy!

9 comments:

  1. This is wonderful Sherry, I love that reindeer! Rustic and fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card...great texture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything works so well on this card! Great papers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cute Christmas card and your dp is perfect for that cute image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww, I love this little fella!! What a cute card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That stamp is so perfect with this paper! I love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super card. Love all of your choices.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I adore this card! That reindeer is adorable and the paper you used is the perfect choice to go along with him!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.