I couldn't sleep last night for some reason so got up and worked on a layout of Micah.
I am trying out a few different scrapbooking styles and I am not sure if I like this layout or not so will leave that up to you.
I finally ordered some of the Mister Huey's misters and absolutely love them. Papers are all from the My Minds Eye Miss Caroline collection called "dilly dally".
Thanks for stopping by to look. Your comments are always appreciated.
OOh...nicely done Sherry! Love that you are misting!!!! Love that you are scrapping up a storm! :)
ReplyDeleteI like it lots...you did a great job for being in the middle of the night! Great job!
ReplyDeleteOh my, Sherry this is gorgeous!!!! You did a fantastic job and big kudos for changing up the style. I love it and love the misting which you know because I cannot leave it off my pages lately lol.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Michelle
P.S. Aren't Mister Huey's gorgeous to play with though?
I love it...such a cutie pie.
ReplyDeleteI think this is wonderful! With the clip on the adorable pic, it reminds me of a stack of goodies on a desk, especially w/ the lined paper dp. This just might be my new favorite!
ReplyDelete