Friday, February 17, 2012

paper players DT


I just found out one of my favorite sketch challenge blogs "Paper Players" is having a design team submission, and are looking for someone to join them for March, April & May.

I love being on a Design Team and creating something each week. I haven't been on a DT for about a month since my time over at A Day for Daisies ended.

They have asked us to post on our blog three of our favorite creations. Okay, so I could only narrow it down to four to show my style range.





They have asked us to say a small blurb about ourselves here so here goes.

Hi, My name is Sherry Eckblad my close friends and family call me sherryann, either name is okay I respond to both along with others. *grin*
I have been crafting in some form or another for about 15 years. I started out painting wood, moved onto counted crosss stitch and eventually took a class in scrapbooking and was instantly hooked until a friend took me to a Stampin' Up party where my love for everything with paper and ink evolved. My style tends to run clean and simple but I can also create shabby chic or vintage if the occasion arises.

Thanks for taking the time to consider me for your Design Team call.

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your wonderful work Sherry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, these are just perfect picks...love them all:) Crossing my fingers for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherry, thank you for sharing your fabulous and very varied designs. Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  4. they would be blessed to have you on the DT!!!! :) you know i love your work :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Such lovely designs! Fingers crossed for you! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh..these are awesome Sherry! You would be great on their DT! All the best my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the cards, especially the christmas one! Hugs Janna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some of my favorites here! You would be awesome for their DT!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sherry, I am SO glad you tried out...your work is always top-notch and wonderfully creative! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for trying out for our Design Team, Sherry! I have enjoyed looking at your fabulous creations!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.