I just love the papers in the dear lizzy "neapolitan" collection and knew I wanted to use them along with my newest PTI purchase called "beautiful butterflies".
I used the newest sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches for the inspiration behind my card.
Isn't that just a perfect sketch? Does it make you want to play along with me? If it does please leave me a comment and let me know.

The green is so pretty against the pink flowers and it sets off your butterfly perfectly!
ReplyDeletegorgeous...hmmm...I need to buy that collection! PS I got my PTI order:)
ReplyDeletebeautiful!!!
ReplyDeletefab sketch will try to play along :)
What pretty spring colors. Love that paper with the butterfly! Glad to see you this week at Freshly Made Sketches!
ReplyDeleteThe flowery designer paper is a perfect background to show off the butterfly! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!
ReplyDeleteI love the papers, colors and textures! Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!
ReplyDeletewow i love this card, beautiful colors! Janna
ReplyDeleteOh wow .... I love that gorgeous background paper, and how super doe that butterfly look with this stunning backdrop!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!!!
Love how you put the butterfly on this and the dp is beautiful! Fantastic card!
ReplyDeleteI love softness of that beautiful paper with the butterfly. Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.
ReplyDelete