Well I thought I read the challenge correctly, but now as I type up my blog post I see that I totally got it wrong.
CFC41: Jest for the Pun of it.
Use a pun, or a sentiment in a silly way to create a joke, on your
Clean And Simple creation.
Use a pun, or a sentiment in a silly way to create a joke, on your
Clean And Simple creation.
I probably should have used something that said "Eye SEE You!" instead of what I used. But I am too lazy to go back and change the sentiment and re-shoot a photo of my card.
I think I will be a rebel and post my card on the challenge over at CAS-ual Fridays anyway.
Thanks for stopping by to look.

I LOVE this! That sentiment you created is hysterical and this card belongs in a shop. I would totally purchase it Sherry.
ReplyDeleteIt's perfect for the CAS-ual Friday challenge:)
Love your card, great image! Too funny...I did the same thing and was a rebel with you...I posted it anyway.
ReplyDeleteLOL this is too funny!!!
ReplyDeleteyour such a rebel *wink wink*
still trying to figure out what i want to do for this challenge.
Hahaaa this is soooo fun! LOVE this card!!!
ReplyDeleteThat card is terrific. What a great looking guy. Hehehe
ReplyDeleterebel....Rose Jr. It's such a fun card..
ReplyDeleteGreat card, love that image.
ReplyDeleteOh I love the sentiment!! It's quirky and silly and fun :) I'm glad you shared it with us at CAS-ual Fridays :)
ReplyDeleteHa! CUTE :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura
LOL! As if he wasn't cute and funny enough on his own, the inside sentiment makes this perfect!! I can think of several people to send this to! Love the splatter technique and his shiny glasses are great too!
ReplyDeleteFAB!!! Love the splatters!!
ReplyDeletethanks for letting me know you'd used Maurice!!
Paula x