I have a Christmas card to share with you today that I made using this weeks sketch over at Merry Monday.
I created my card using papers, buttons, and stickers from the October Afternoon "holiday style" collection.
Here is the sketch I used.
Thanks for stopping by to look.
Enjoy!


Hi Sherry,
ReplyDeleteI love your sweet card! The designer paper and the Santa sticker are perfect!! So happy you got the chance to join me this week!
Lesley
Oooh...so sweet! Love the papers you used and those buttons! :)
ReplyDeleteNow you know I am going to love this card using that collection lol. I have this amazing friend who bought that whole collection for me *grins*. Fabulous friend that she is.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Michelle
Very nice, love the bright and cheery papers you used.
ReplyDeleteLove the holly paper!! Another wonderful Christmas card! At this rate, you'll be finished by Halloween!! :) I've been saving all of the Merry Mondays and am hoping to start on them this summer! I'll want to think of Christmas when it's insanely hot!
ReplyDeleteHO, ho, ho! I love that Santa and the background paper!
ReplyDeletecute Santa image. I like the buttons!
ReplyDeletesuper cute!!!
ReplyDeletelove that paper :)
This is adorable and so delightfully vintage!
ReplyDelete