My friendly challenge with my friend Amy continues today and I have a card that normally I would of put on a natural white base, but because of the challenge I am using a kraft card base.
I created this card using the Merry Monday Challenge #4 sketch. I used papers by Echo Park from the "seasons greetings" collection, the felt embellishment is Basic Grey, and sentiment is from my stash.
Here is the sketch that I used for my inspiration.
Thanks for stopping by to look ~ I appreciate your visits and those of you that leave comments.
Enjoy your Day!

Hi Sherry,
ReplyDeleteI am so happy you found me! Great card, that felt embellishment is perfect! Love the sentiment done in the stickers too. Thanks for joining me at Merry Monday!
Smiles,
Lesley
Love it AND the kraft base looks really effective, it gives it a nostalgic look x
ReplyDeleteYou are doing a fantastic job with the kraft! This card is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteAwesome take on the sketch and I love the felt embellishment! Another wonderful kraft card!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty! I like your idea of the snowflake on the felt. Lovely DSP too!!
ReplyDeletelove that paper and the felt :)
ReplyDeleteWay to rock the kraft:)
ReplyDelete