Monday, January 30, 2012

what's up

I went to Archivers yesterday looking for the new My Minds Eye papers and came home with everything but those.

I picked up the Echo Park "boy's life" papers and used them on my card today.


I pulled out one of the images I got in an image swap along with stamps by PTI and MME.

I used the Karen Giron's sketch over at Sweet Sunday for my inspiration on this card.


Thanks for stopping by to look and as always your comments are appreciated.
Enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. Love it - fab image, colours and layout x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those papers are perfect for this image! Such a great guy card!! I love Archivers! It gives me sensory overload and shuts down the part of my brain that tells me not to buy everything I see, but it is such an amazing store! Good thing there's not one nearby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooo cute! Love the image amd the mix of subtle patterns! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore that Boys Life paper and your image is so darling!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.