Saturday, January 28, 2012

I Choose...

I am enjoying my new Authentique paper so much that I just had to make another card using it.


Notice I even pulled out the sewing machine and did some stitching on this card. I might try and use it more often so I can practice sewing straight.

I used the sketch over at Clean and Simple for my inspiration.


Thanks for stopping by to visit.
Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Ah! Another beauty! LOVE your wonderful paper flowers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sewing!! Love it! Your card is beautiful, gorgeous flowers, as always, but my favorite part is the sentiment! What a great reminder that we do have a choice on how we feel! Fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea you for the sewing!!! looks GREAT!!!! beautiful card girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. stitching...blooms...gorgeous papers...great sentiment...perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.