Sunday, January 8, 2012

love is in the air

Slowly my mojo is returning and I think a lot of it has to do with some great sketches and current challenges out in blog land.


I created this card using my new "love me" papers by My Minds Eye.

I am entering this card in this weeks CAS-ual Fridays challenge which is to use chipboard.


I am also entering it into this weeks Clean and Simple sketch challenge.


Thanks for stopping by to look and leave your comments I appreciate them.

7 comments:

  1. Very cute card Sherry. Love the chipboard heart and the paperline.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool card, that paper line is great and you put it to great use on your card! Thanks too for playing at CAS-ual Fridays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this! You've done a fabulous job with CAS!! The papers work so well together and the black color on the sentiment really makes it stand out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your mojo is BACK!!!
    LOVE your card :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delightful card! I think your mojo is definitely back! great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.