Tuesday, January 3, 2012

have a great day

I am on a roll and have another card to share with you that I created today.


For my card I used BasicGrey "picadilly" papers along with a Unity and Hero Arts Stamp, Leaves are Spellbinders die and I made the rose.

I used the newest sketch by Karen Giron SSSC149 as my inspiration.


Thanks for stopping by to look. 
Enjoy your Day!

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful, and cute, at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another awesome card! Love the papers together and your flower is perfect (like always!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yup beautiful and cute!!
    so good to see you back at making awesome cards girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super CUTE card, love the colors and that stamp is totally gooooorgeous!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Sherry - love that bicycle stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it...great bloom and I love that trike image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fantastic! I love the little blossom and the colors are perfection!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.