Tuesday, January 10, 2012

grow

I am trying to slowly work on getting some of my scrapbook layouts done and the sketch over at Sketchy Thursday this week was perfect for a photo of Cassie that I had sitting on my desk.


I have had these papers for awhile now and was glad that they worked with the photo I wanted to use. When I finished up the layout I decided it needed a little something more and I added the jute twine and the butterflies and now looking at it, I am not sure I like it.

What do you think?

Here is the layout that inspired my creativity today.


Thanks for stopping by to look. 
Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. What a sweet layout! Love the butterflies and that gorgeous bloom! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of the 'white' space on this! I love the addition of the butterflies and the jute really fits with the 'outdoorsy' style of the picture. Great page!
    I need to check out this sketch site! Love instant inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you should like it!!! it is awesome :)
    such a fab touch the twine makes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do like the twine and the butterflies...looks great. Fun pic!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout, beautiful bloom!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is GORGEOUS Sherry! I loveeeeeeee the photo and the butterflies! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.