Monday, January 16, 2012

hello

I spent yesterday working on cards and I have one to share with you that I made for this weeks challenge over at CAS-ual Fridays.

The challenge this week was to create a clean and simple card with scallops.


I used my Martha Stewart scallop punch to create multiple layers, a couple of leaves from my Spellbinders "foilage" set, a handmade silk flower and doily from my stash.

I think flowers have to be my absolute favorite way to add a nice clean and simple touch to a card.


Thanks for stopping by to look and as always I love reading your comments.
Enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful! The white on white with the doily and pop of red with the flower are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooohhh....love this...the white on white is stunning. The bloom is a perfect pop of color. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card - simply STUNNING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the starkness of the white and the bright pop of red on this! Very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. STUNNING!!! LOVE when you make white cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! I love your rose against the doily :) Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh Sherry this is gorgeous. It really caught my eye in the links this week. Fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.