Sunday, January 22, 2012

kraft challenge

I have another card for you today that I made for the friendly challenge that Amy and I are doing this week.

After making this card I realized why I don't stamp that often.


I used my new PTI stamp set "rosie posie" along with EAD stickerz and button and twine from my stash.

For inspiration I used this weeks sketch over at Freshly Made.


Thanks for stopping by to look.

11 comments:

  1. The posies are lovely! They stand out beautifully with your neutral background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my new sherry fav...it looks magnificent...awesome color choices! FAB KRAFT:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your stamping is wonderful! I honestly thought this was DP!! Beautiful use of the sketch! I'm glad your mojo is back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gasp!!! kraft is your new white!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think these colors are fantastic. The flowers are so pretty. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think your stamping looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very pretty card ... love floral images!
    Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now isn't this fantastic??!! I love the colors and that twine is a great touch. Glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the fun bright colors! You did an amazing job on your image panel; it looks fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice card, I love the bold colouring you used.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.