Wednesday, January 18, 2012

xoxo

I saw this fun sketch while blurfing a few days ago, but forgot to write down who did the sketch.


Now when I go back to find the sketch and give the proper credit I find out it is an October Afternoon sketch. Oh well guess I will have to make another card so I can submit it to them.


In the meantime I hope you enjoy my card. I used PTI "simple valentine" papers, OA "market stickers" and Spellbinders Nestabilities for the heart.

Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

  1. Ooh...just sooooo sweet Sherry! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you did such a sweet job on the sketch...love all the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You rocked the sketch - fab Valentine's card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this layout! Your papers are so pretty together! I am going to CASE this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card chick, loving the colour combo. Do OA have a Valentines Day collection? I didn't think so but it would be so vintage and gorgeous wouldn't it? lol
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.