Thursday, February 9, 2012

distress stains

I absolutely love coloring my large background stamps with distress inks and acrylic paints.

Today I took a few minutes to whip up a card for the newest challenge over at Christmas Card Challenges. This weeks challenge is "backgrounds".


Once again I used a kraft cardbase thanks to my friend Amy who got me using those along with my standard white or natural.


Thanks for stopping by to look and I will be back soon.
Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. ooooohhhhh.....ahhhhhhhhh...i love it. check out all that fab stamping...seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful background stamping!!
    Thanks for joining the CCC "Create Your Own Background" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Love that you are still using kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, just gorgeous! Thanks for playing along at CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW...that is gorgeous! So glad you joined uss at CCC this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.