Tuesday, February 21, 2012

celebrate this life

A quick card for you today that I created for the CAS-ual fridays challenge.


They are celebrating Mardi Gras and asked us to use ribbon on our card.

Whenever I think of ribbons I think of handmade flowers.


Thanks for stopping by to look. Your comments are appreciated.

8 comments:

  1. You make gorgeous cards Sherry! Love the simplicity with a touch of the mesh flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a really gorgeous handmade flower-love the tulle!! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, gorgeous flower & card Sherry :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sherry that BG is spectacular with that ribbon rose as a focal point. Lovely card.
    Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! I love the white embossed! And a gorgeous flower! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love everything about this! The embossed leaves are the perfect background for your beautiful flower!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.