Wednesday, April 13, 2011

thank you

I have a quick card to share with you that I made using this weeks sketch over at Clean and Simple Stamping.


I used papers by American Crafts from the "peachy keen" collection, sentiment is PTI, flower is by SEI and button is Cosmo Cricket.

Here is the sketch I used for inspiration.


Enjoy!

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS card! Super sweet papers and flower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super pretty card and pretty color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh...so pretty Sherry! Just love the mix of papers and elements!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card rocks and I got to see it today up close and personal. Sherry is a master designer so watch out everyone. She is SO talented and I am her biggest fan. Love your work Sherry. Thank you for making day two of my birthday extra special.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Love the paper combo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. a-dorable..LOVE the paper and bloom!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.