Thursday, April 28, 2011

hello friend

Okay one last card for today. I did this card for a new challenge I found while blurfing called "cards and things challenges".


For my card I used papers and embellishments from Emma's Shoppe by Crate Paper and sentiment by PTI.

Isn't this a great sketch?


So are you planning on watching the Royal Wedding? I have my DVR all set to record it but I might just be up then so will watch it live.
Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. oh more pretty paper :)
    and i am on a "no spend" as i need other things first! drat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so pretty!!!:)

    P/s: Of course I'm watching the royal wedding...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this...I sooo love Crate anything....great sentiment...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.