I have a couple cards to share with you today.
My first card is for this weeks sketch challenge over at Clean and Simple Stamping.
I used a new Unity stamp that I picked up at Anchor Paper a couple days ago along with some of my handmade wrinkle ribbon.
Here is the sketch inspiration for my card.
Next up is a card I created for this weeks challenge over at Sassy Lil' Sketches.
I used papers by Crate Paper, some Websters Pages rose ribbon and SRM Stickers.
The sentiment kind of reflected how I have felt the past week. Prior to this past week I was having a hard time with lots going on in my life and had almost decided to shut down my blog and move on with life.
But for right now I am going to keep it going and I will just see what happens. So if you want me to continue please leave a little blog love as some days I feel as if I am doing this for nothing.
Okay I have blabbered on long enough and will let you continue on with your day.
Enjoy!


These are lovely Sherry! :)
ReplyDeleteP/s: Please continue to share your wonderful creations....sometimes I wonder too if people read my posts...I don't get a lot of comments even though I leave a lot of them every day. Take care!
Beautiful cards and beautiful color choices.
ReplyDeleteOh Sherry! You sure aren't doing this for nothing. LOVE your blog and your creations!!! These cards are wonderful. Great new stamps, sooo cool!!! And the colors on the secong one - YUMMY!!!
ReplyDeleteif you shut down your blog i will cry, stomp my feet, and pout!!! :( you know I LOVE seeing what you create (even if i am a bit slow in getting here!)
ReplyDeletei am happy to see you are feeling better this week :)
making cards and blurfing are my "escape" when life gets rough. and with mom here now i need that outlet.
almost forgot to tell you how much i love the colors you used for both cards :)
Hi, dear Sherrian! Oh,no! Please, do not shut down blog! I like your remarkable cards!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the inspiration that you give!:)
I've noticed a bit more of stampin' action going on...love it...your first card is gorgeous...green is my fav color:)
ReplyDeleteCrate paper rocks and makes me happy so does card #2...gotta love that Maya ribbony goodness.
Hello...I love your blog...don't go shuttin' it down sista...
PLEASE don't quit!! I stop by here every single day to grab a dose of inspiration!
ReplyDeleteOh yeah, and I LOVE your cards! Those colors are really beautiful. Which is why I stop by so often! ;-)
love your red and aqua color combo! thanks for playing at Sassy!
ReplyDeletealoha sherry! i just found your blog tonight, somehow i started out at the cat's meow and i am here now. i have enjoyed your beautiful cards and a layout or two. you are so talented and creative. i hope you will continue. mahalo, jo ann
ReplyDelete