Monday, April 18, 2011

happy spring???

The calendar says it is Spring here in Minnesota but looking at this weeks weather forecast I think NOT.

Lori Boyd has some fabulous new releases for Easter and I got to play with two of them.

Meet Lollipop Monkey (boy)


for this card I used papers by crate paper from the toy box collection, a button from my stash and twine from the twinery.

Now meet Lollipop Bunny.


I used paper by Echo Park from the summer days collection. I used this weeks Sweet Sunday Sketch for my inspiration. (just realized I was going to add a butterfly and forgot).


Here is a look at all 4 of the new images that Lori introduced this past weekend.



My two cards are going in the mail to Cassie and Micah today.

Enjoy!


4 comments:

  1. cute, cute, cute!!! I just love your coloring! The kiddies are going to be thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, these cards are the cutest! We have icky weather too, 8-10 inches of snow expected by Wednesday. Yuck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute Sherry! :) Hope you get better weather soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh more cute images!! super fun cards and i love the monkey :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.