Friday and that means time for a new release and a challenge over at A Day for Daisies.
This weeks challenge is to use stitching on your card either real or faux we just want to see some kind of stitching on your card.
Tammy has done it again and this weeks new releases are once again amazing. I fell in love with this little bunny as soon as I saw it.
As you can see I decided to go with some faux stitching on my card.
Now lets meet the rest of this weeks new releases.
I hope you stop by and visit the other design team members blogs for the rest of the new releases.
Enjoy!


Hi SheryAnn, your card is very sweet and so much springlike! TFS Janna
ReplyDeletereally sweet...the colors are wonderful and you know how much I love your ribbon....
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet card! Love the dreamy feel to it! :)
ReplyDeletewell who wouldn't love that precious bunny image!! :)
ReplyDelete