Friday, April 8, 2011

I appreciate you!

Well it is Friday again and that means time for another new release over at A Day for Daisies and this weeks release is a fun one.


I used the new release image "hand wash only" for my card. I added a sentiment by PTI and a couple of crystals from my stash.

Here are all of this weeks new release images.




Once again Tammy has created some fun images for us to play with. Please stop by the store and have a look.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. These are some fun images, and I really love the way you've incorporated them into your card. The colors really pop as well, very very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUN!! and your coloring is fantastic :)

    so how are you? hope you are relaxing on your bloger break :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet card..your choice of colors are perfect-o. Love the bling and pearls...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.