Welcome to another new release Friday over at A Day for Daisies. This weeks images are adorable and I couldn't wait to get my hands on them.
Don't you just love that little rocking horse? I used new papers by Crate paper called "toy box collection".
I used this months sketch over at I heart 2 stamp for my inspiration.
Here are all of this weeks new release images. Which one is your favorite and why?
Not only is it new release Friday but it is also time for another challenge and this weeks challenge is "Dots and Stripes".
Are you a dot or a stripe person? Which one do you prefer? Show us in your paper creation.
As you can see I like them both.
Enjoy!


This is a very cute image Sherry as are all the others and I just love what you have created with it as well.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Michelle
Oh this is too cute! Love the fun mix of papers and buttons! :)
ReplyDeleteoooohhhh new crate goodies...perfect with that rocking horse image! happy friday!
ReplyDeleteThis is a super cute card, lots of love going into it.
ReplyDeleteso lovely, Sherry!!
ReplyDeleteOh so cute, love the horse. Who didn't have a rocking horse as a child?
ReplyDeletethat is the perfect paper for your cute image :)
ReplyDeleteAwwww ... love the rocking horse! The stitching adds such a homespun feel, too! Great job on the SFYTT!
ReplyDelete