Wednesday, April 27, 2011

happy is as happy does

While searching through my digital images today looking for something to use on a card I came across this Lori Boyd "puddle jumper harper". The best part is she comes with not only the little doll but also two different sentiments.


I decided to use an embossing folder for the background and then I cut out a circle and place the doll and sentiment inside the card along with some papers by Echo Park from "summer days" collection.

Hope you enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Ohhhh, how überly CUTE!!! LOVE the sentiment, it's so darling and perfect for this little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE!!! LOVE how you made the cut out to show the inside :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay, love her freckles and her pearly skirt:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.