Friday, April 8, 2011

new release hop...

(this is my second post today ~ please scroll down for my A Day for Daisies new release Friday post)

It is new release day over at By Lori Designs and we have a new release hop for you so remember to stop at everyone's blog along the way and leave a comment. Lori will pick one person to win a $10 gift certificate to her digi store.

You should have arrived here from Sheri's blog.

Here is my card which uses Puddle Jumper "Daisy".


I used papers and stickers by Echo Park from the new "Summer Days" that I won a few weeks ago for one of my cards.

Now you should be on your way to Silvia's blog and if you get lost along the way the entire list of design team members is below or you can always go back to the By Lori Designs blog and start over.

Angela
Arielle
Jacquie
Jane B
Jayne M
Jen S.
Jennifer
Joni
Kadie
Krista
Linda
Mercy
Sheri
sherryann
Silvia
Tracy
By Lori Designs

I hope you enjoy the hop and all the new images. Don't forget to leave a comment on all the blogs along the way.
Enjoy!

23 comments:

  1. what a fun card! I love the bold colors and the popscicle! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUN, is def a GREAT description for this creation!! I LOVE it!! Makes me wish for SUMMER!! So glad to be able to visit everyone today!! Hope you have an AWESOME day!!


    ENJOY LIFE!
    Jacquie/Javablustamper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo cute Sherryann! I love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super FUN card!! Love how it pops!! The popscicle is so CUTE and PJ Daisy is darling!!(=

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cuteness, sherry! great creation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super fun! I love the bright sunny layout of this and the fantastic papers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this really IS a fun card!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it sherryann, so bright and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woo hoo!!! Such a happy and fun card. LOVE IT!! The colors are so yummy!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a FUN card!! Love the happy colors any yummy popscicle!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun card! I love the pop of colors! Bright and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh how cute! Love the purple with the lime green!

    I still cant' decide which new image I like best! Why is it that I always seem to want (or NEED) to have them ALL!!!

    :) Keep up the great work!!
    Lis

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun! love the image paired with the bow.
    Hugs ~ Jacqueline
    Madebyjacqueline(at)yahoo(dot)ca

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh what a fun card! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a supah-fun card! I love the color contrasts - really make Daisy shine~

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such a fun card, Sherryann! I really like the bright, cheery colors that you used.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super CUTE and SUMMERY! Great use of your new EP goodies!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super FUN card, Sherry!!! Love the cute gal and the ice cream!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Daisy is just so cute. I love the purple and green. So much fun and makes me ready for summer.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.