Wednesday, April 27, 2011

UPcycle

I am loving this new line of paper from Cosmo Cricket called UPcycle and while blurfing the other day I found this fabulous sketch on their blog. And Cards Magazine will be picking a winner for publication.

Well you know I just had to create a card with it.


I must admit that I stared at the center of this sketch for the longest time trying to decide what to do with it and I finally decided to do rolled roses and hand cut leaves.

Here is the sketch that I used for my inspiration and I plan on giving this card to my Mother-in-law for Mother's Day.


Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. This is so you. And just so sweet Sherry! I can never get enough of your rolled paper roses.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh she is going to love this!! such a beauty :)

    ok so is that "real" stitching? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantabulous....I didn't really see anything about the sketch challenge until yesterday...booo hooo...lovin' my UPcycle papers but don't have the time to join in the fun...crossing my fingers for ya sista.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! i love the rolled roses!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.