Tuesday, April 19, 2011

have a wonderful day

I have a quick card to share with you that I created using this weeks sketch over at Clean and Simple Stamping.



I used Crate Papers "Emma's Shoppe" papers and chipboard, PTI die and sentiment and Hero Arts crystals.

Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Pure beauty! LOVE the papers used, so warm, so much spring! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a happy Spring card chick. Love the papers and love the colours.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, bright and springy! Definitely refreshing after all the snow we received yesterday! I was going to ask if you had a chance to look at any colors or did you want to go with the EP colors?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it...I'm thinking this is my new Sherry Fav....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.