Thursday, April 28, 2011

bloom where you are planted

I have a layout to share with you but need to apologize for the lousy lighting on it. We haven't seen the sun in a couple days and I could wait no longer to post this.


I used the sketch over at Lasting Memories for my inspiration.  Papers and mini stickers are by Echo Park "summer days" and the larger stickers are by October Afternoon.


Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. WOW! check out those sunflowers!! yup i get excited as we don't have any around me :)
    fab layout girl and i sure hope you get some sunshine soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. PERFECT! Love that pic...check out all those fab sunflowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherry!! Hey! Long time no see! So happy to have you play along with us and your take on our sketch this week is awesome! Love the pic! Those sunflowers are HUGE!

    Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely LO! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome layout! Gorgeous photo! I love the rainbow colors. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories! We hope to see you again next time!

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.