I saw the challenge over at Our Vintage Affair and just had to play along because this weeks challenge is all about creating an Easter tag and they supply the cute image to use.
I used papers from Emma's Shoppe by Crate Paper along with a Martha Stewart butterfly punch. The bling was in my stash I think I picked it up at Micahels in the dollar section.
Next up is a little just because card that I created using the same papers and stamps by PTI.
Although you can't tell this card has a really fun fold to it. I stole the idea from my friend Bonnie who did a similar card in our Card Club yesterday. (thanks Bonnie)
Enjoy!
The tag is lovely chick. I was so excited when I saw your comment on my blog that you did our challenge hehehehe. Thanks for joining us over at Our Vintage Affair *grins*.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Michelle
Beautiful work Sherry. Just read your note about coffee. Can't go tomorrow, Wed. or Friday this week. What day is good for you? Love the vintage image. You are the master!! Miss you gf.
ReplyDeleteOhhhh, gorgeous!!! Both tag and card! Loooove the vintage look!!!
ReplyDeleteoh gorgeous use of the image so pretty and detailed, thank you for sharing your lovely work with us at Our Vintage Affair
ReplyDeleteHugs Kate xx
What a bright and cheery tag... LOVE the colors!!! Thank you for creating with us at Our Vintage Affair
ReplyDeleteThis really is a fun, bright and summery tag - love it. Thank you for joining in at OVA Polly
ReplyDeleteOMG...I love them BOTH...okay, what the heck? Arpil 11th? How did I miss this?!!!
ReplyDelete