I made a couple of cards last night while Skyping with my friend Michelle in Austrailia.
My first card is for this weeks sketch challenge over at Card Patterns.
I used papers from the "portrait" collection by Crate Paper. The stamp and sentiment are by Unity.
Here is the sketch that was my inspiration on this one.
My next card is one that is going postal today to Michelle's grand~daughter Sophie who often pops in while we are Skyping, she calls me Nana Sherry.
I used papers and chipboard pops by Pink Paislee from the "hometown summer" collection.
The sketch from Techno Stamper was my inspiration.
It is raining outside today so I am thining it is a great day to do a few cards or a scrapbook layout or two and watch a movie.
Enjoy!


GORGEOUS cards, Sherry! I esp love the butterfly one!
ReplyDeleteI agree! Both gorgeous but the butterfly card is lovely!!
ReplyDeleteNana Sherry...now how sweet is that?! She's going to love her card you made her..
ReplyDeleteCheck you out..stamping and everything! Your CP card is simply gorgeous with the butterflies!
LOVE that butterfly card - lovely!
ReplyDeleteoh my that first one is stunning!!!
ReplyDeleteSophie is going to love her cute card :)
Fab cards! The first one is so classy! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!!!
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL cards, Sherry!!!! Love, love, love the first one!!!
ReplyDeleteBoth of these cards are awesome. I love the sketch for the first one, your card is so fun. And of course the one for my sketch challenge is just too cute! Love all the patterns and colors. Awesome job, thanks so much for playing along this week with my sketch challenge!
ReplyDelete