Sunday, March 14, 2010

birthday celebrations

I thought I would add another card to my ever growing card stash. Today's card is for this weeks challenge over at Clean & Simple Stamping.




I love this sketch so will definitely be using it again for more cards in the future.

details: paper ~ Neenah solar white, Yellow misc. cardstock ~ stamps ~ SU "upsy daisy" ~ ribbon May Arts

Enjoy!

8 comments:

  1. very pretty sherry...I don't think I've seen you use that SU set before...love all the yellow! happy sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look of this card! very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, Sherry! Excellent stamping, LOVE the yelllow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that stamp and you make fantastic CAS cards girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Classy and elegant! I love the pop of yellow and the stamp! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love what you've done with this. Great colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. VERY pretty! I love the yellow with the black, not a colour combo I use very often. Fab! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.