Saturday, April 13, 2013

you add color

Today I have a card for you that I created using the April Card kit from Artful Delight.


Everything on my card is from the kit. Don't you just love that stamped image? It is this months Paper Smooches stamp set that is included in your kit.

I will be back next Saturday with another card using this months kit.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me. 
 ~ hugs Sherry ~

10 comments:

  1. Love the colors and how you combined patterns. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Fab layout and a great stamp x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Sherry!! That heart pp is one of my favorites in the Kit!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely card chick. I really love the sentiment it is heartfelt in my opinion. Nice papers too hehehe.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. loveeeeeeeeeeeeee this!! WOW!! I love love love that splattered paint and the easel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh...soooo cool. Love the splatters and the colours here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Love it! So fun and happy with the awesome stamps and splatter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very cute! I love that stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The splatters of paint are so fun and perfect with the sentiment! Your stitching looks so pretty too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.