Sunday, April 21, 2013

Week 15 - Project Life

Sorry I am a little late posting this weeks Project Life layout. I had it done ahead of time and then just put the book away before I took photos.

Week 15 was an uneventful week here at the Eckblad house so I only did a one page layout. The other side is a 12x12 photo of the sky that I cut apart and inserted into the divided pages. (sorry I didn't take a photo of this)


Definitely a boring week that included coffee, lots of coffee, new tires, and snow, lots of snow. Enough to get a person depressed.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
 ~ hugs Sherry ~

4 comments:

  1. How many inches of snow do you all have and now you're road trippin'? Drive safely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come here .. we are in the 90's all ready!! YIKES!!! Loving your PL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your project life is amazing chick and I have told you that before but I really mean it. Even the so called boring stuff (your words) look good.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the 'strong enough' quote, and have to agree that coffee is a necessity on wintery days, especially during spring!!
    Fantastic page!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.