Its time for a new challenge over at By Lori Designs and this week we want to see Spring time cards.
I couldn't resist using this new image by Lori called 'lollipop prue'. Isn't she just too cute?
I used copics to color the image and the stickers, paper, flair badge and frame are all by Fancy Pants from the 'park bench' collection.
I hope you will play along with us. The challenge will last two weeks so lots off time to play. Make sure to check out the BLD blog and see what the rest of the design team came up with.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
~ hugs Sherry ~

ooohhh...love that paper collection...awesome colors, perfect coloring!
ReplyDeleteOhhh, yes she is. Totally adorable!!! Fab card!
ReplyDeleteAdorable!! LOVING that YELLOW!!!
ReplyDeleteShe's adorable and that park bench paper is pretty!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty!! fab colors and papers!
ReplyDeleteLoving the frame around your stamped image Sherry, and the use of the FP! I am in love with their cute Flair buttons!
ReplyDeleteadorable image and i love the frame :)
ReplyDeleteShe is so sweet and you did a wonderful job coloring her! Such a cute card!
ReplyDelete