I am still going strong on Project Life and just finished working on Week 14 which included Easter. I did a full two page spread along with an insert that had all the photos from Easter.
Sorry that my photos are so dark. We have been gray and gloomy here and as I write this post we have a major snow storm headed in for the next 48 hours.
Here is the two page layout along with the insert.
Here is side one.
I used papers and embellishments from my stash as well as the April Studio Calico Project Life kit.
Side Two uses more stuff from my stash, Studio Calico and stamps by Mari over at Stamp Your Life, LLC., I love using stamps on my photos and pages.
Yep, that dork in the middle row is me. I am taking a class over at Studio Calico called 'this is me' and I need to just get over my photo shyness and take some photos of me.
Here is a look at the Easter insert that sits between these two pages.
To create the insert I cut down a Becky Higgins size D insert to fit the pictures I had.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
~ hugs Sherry ~





Looking good!
ReplyDeleteLoveeeeeeeeeee it!!
ReplyDeleteyou are rocking the PL girlfriend and your photo looks great! nice to see your entire face as it will sure help if we ever get to meet in person :)
ReplyDeleteCan you come do mine? I'm SO behind. I LOVE that you are in the pictures and awesome idea cutting down the page.
ReplyDeleteGreat pages! I LOVE your picture! I am equally bad about using my own pic in albums... Someday my great,great,great,great grands will be asking if there really was a Grandma Margaret or if someone just made her up!
ReplyDelete