Saturday, April 20, 2013

you are awesome


I am loving this months card kit from Artful Delight and created this card using the washi tape that was included with the kit. Two of my favorite patterns and I added the sentiment, twine and wooden button all included in the kit.

This is the 3rd card that I have made with the kit and just can't seem to put it down. 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me. 
 ~ hugs Sherry ~

11 comments:

  1. I love the bright color! such a fun bright, sunny card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, Sherry! Yellow isn't my usual go to color,but this one's inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool card, Sherry! Love the Washi tape!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love how you used the tape!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What lovely happy paper Sherry. And I just realised that you used washi tape to achieve it. Man what a fantastic look, I just love it.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an AWESOME use of that FUN washi!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this bold design and such a great way to use the washi! I really need to break open my rolls and play...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.