Today I am sharing with you my final card as a member of the Artful Delight design team.
I want to thank Leanne and Debbie for letting me be a part of this team for the past 6 months I have really enjoyed getting to know everyone and making a few new blog friends.
I want to thank Leanne and Debbie for letting me be a part of this team for the past 6 months I have really enjoyed getting to know everyone and making a few new blog friends.
I love the papers and embellishments that were included this month. Leeanne and Debbie always include so much stuff in the kit each month it is hard to pick what to use first.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
~ hugs Sherry ~

This is beautiful!! LOVING the stars and the colors!!!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! I love the bright cheery-ness of this!
ReplyDeletegirlfriend you have rocked all the kits :) another awesome card!!
ReplyDeleteI've enjoyed seeing your projects for Artful Delight...awesome work!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card Sherry!! Love the Dear Lizzy papers and the use of the stick pins behind the Prima flower!! You've done an awesome job with the Artful Delight Kits, and I've loved being on the Team with you!! :)
ReplyDeleteSo sad to see you go Sherry! I've enjoyed being with you this term at Artful Delight! You card is beautiful as always. I am trying to play catch up with all of my bloggy friends, sorry for the absence lately!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely gorgeous card for your last team post! The paper is so pretty and I love the stars and the flower embellishment!
ReplyDelete