Friday, April 5, 2013

miss you

It's a challenge week over at A Day for Daisies and this week is all about "favorites". We want to see your favorite ADFD image along with your favorite technique.

I chose 'little striped dress' as my favorite. I think the little girl is adorable and I see many uses for her besides birthday cards. My favorite technique besides coloring with Copic markers is using buttons and stickers for titles that are placed a little bit wonky on the card.


This image just makes me happy. Make sure and stop over at the ADFD blog and check out what other favorites the design team picked.

Now have I got some great news for all of you. Tammy has now got some of her digital images in clear polymer stamp form and they are available in the shop right now. Make sure you check them out here.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me. 
 ~ hugs Sherry ~

11 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhhh I love this!! LOVING that sweet image with those balloons!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo sweet! ADFD has the most darling images and you make the prettiest card with them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable - just such a lovely image and a perfectly designed CAS card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute, Sherry! always love your CAS designs and the wonky way you used the stickers is so fun! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is just way too cute. I love the little girl. I HAVE to get myself some copic markers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet and I love how you added the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally adorable! Love how you did the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can see why this is your favorite! So sweet! I love your wonky titles too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.