Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Tuesday and a little BLD

I wanted to share a quick card that I made this morning using this weeks sketch over at Sweet Sunday. Karen has the greatest sketches and I am always inspired by her cards.

I used one of Lori Boyd's images from the March release called Lollipop Cora. Papers are by My Minds Eye from Kate & Co., 'Oxford Lane' collection.


Here is that awesome sketch!


I spent yesterday with Micah while his Mom and Dad were at work and he took me on a little tour of the neighborhood. He got me to the park and back home.


Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me. 
 ~ hugs Sherry ~

4 comments:

  1. Oooooh...soooo sweet! Love how the yellow pops!

    P/s: How cute is little Micah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooooooooo cute! LOVING the little girl and love love love the colors!!! And loving the park photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's charming - and perfect with the scallops and polka dots and fun colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that pretty yellow dress was just the sunshine I needed after two days of rain! Such a beautiful card!

    Looks like you had a wonderful guide for your little trip! He is so precious!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.