Monday, April 15, 2013

hello - SD04


We have a new challenge for you over at the Scribbles Designs Challenge blog. This month we want to see shaped cards.

The design team got to work with a fun easel card tutorial that will be available on the Scribbles Designs blog.

Here is the front of my card. This card measures 4" Wide X 6" High so will fit perfectly in an A6 envelope.


Here is my card when you open it up by removing the band, but before you stand it up on the hidden easel.



And here is what the card looks like once you open it all the way up and reveal the easel.


This card was so much fun to make. All the images on the inside can be found at the Scribbles Design blog here.

I hope you play along as I can't wait to see what you create.

Sadly, this is my last post as a member of the Scribbles Design team. After being sick for almost 3 weeks earlier this month I realized that I needed to let a few things go. Although I will miss all the wonderful girls on this team I need to do what is right for me at this moment.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me. 
 ~ hugs Sherry ~

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Sherry! Love the bright spring colors! It works perfectly with the image!

    Hugs,
    Sandy S

    ReplyDelete
  2. so bright and cheerful and perfect, sherry! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheesh, this is so awesome...love all the folds and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! This is awesome Sherry!! This card would be a hot mess, if I tried something like that!! Love how you used the OA patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW-zers!!! This is amazingly beautiful Sherry. I love your decorated band and of course love seeing your stickers!! :)
    I will miss you at SDCB, but I will be in touch! You have gained a stalker...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Connie and Michelle really like this card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card! I love the hidden easel and the flower on the band is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.