Friday, April 26, 2013

relax ~ aloha flowers

This week at A Day for Daisies we have a fun release called Aloha Flowers and I got to play with the image 'aloha parasol'.


Don't you just love that parasol with those big beautiful flowers?


Make sure you head over to the ADFD blog and check out all of the new release images as well as seeing what the rest of the design team created with them.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me. 
 ~ hugs Sherry ~

7 comments:

  1. Super sweet card, Sherry! Love the way you did the sentiment and the parasol. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! LOVING those colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors! Oh, I just saw that cute pic of Micah on your side bar...so fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful and love your coloring :) still working on my shading lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Sherry!! I love everything about this one!! That Dear Lizzy Chevron paper makes a perfect background for your card, and the image is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to agree with everyone that the colors on this are so pretty! Your sentiment goes perfectly with the image too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.