Saturday, April 27, 2013

hello

I haven't done the Fab Friday sketch in a long time so when I saw this weeks sketch I just knew that I had to play along.


For my card I used papers by My Minds Eye from the Kate & Co. collection called 'cambridge court'. Great colors, don't you think? I also used my favorite embellishment these days, enamel dots and some stickers by Cosmo Cricket. The butterfly was cut with my Cameo.


Today is also my nephew Adrian's (aka Ace) 3rd birthday so I just have to share a picture of him with you.



Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me. 
 ~ hugs Sherry ~

12 comments:

  1. oh i love the bright colors and look at you using your cameo :) Ace is a doll :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahoo for using the cameo...your card is so pretty! Love the colors.

    Ace is a doll.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie Nephew you have, Sherry! Love that Cameo cut butterfly and the enamel dots look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to your Nephew... he is ADORABLE!! I loveeeeee your card... loving the colors and butterfly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty and springy card! And a great take on our sketch! Thanks for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! Yes I love that paper! Ace is a cutie! Did you take that pic?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty card Sherry! Love the colors - so spring like!!! Happy Birthday to Adrian(aka Ace), he's adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely spring card! I like the brads for butterfly body and separate panels for each of the sentiment letters. THanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very springy card!! Love all the bright colors and the butterfly!!! Thank you for joining us at Fab Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet picture-love those eyes!!
    Your card is so happy and once again, I'm suffering from paper envy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful careworn and what a beautiful picture of your nephew!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your card! Those enamel dots are so much fun! Thank you for playing along with Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.