Monday, April 29, 2013

JOY

Once again Lesley has an amazing sketch for us at Merry Monday. I must admit this one had me stumped just a little bit.


I have once again used papers from the 'snowy day' collection by Crate Paper along with stamps by The Alley Way Stamps 'jolly holiday', stickers by Simple Stories, and snowflakes by A Muse.


If you have been following my blog all month you will notice that I have been using the same papers and embellishments all month for my Merry Monday post. I just love the colors in this collection.

Make sure and stop over at the blog and check out what the rest of the design team along with our guest designer have created.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
 ~ hugs Sherry ~

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful! LOVING the snowman and the trees!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card, Sherry! I wouldn't have thought of embossing the oval with snowflakes, but it truly makes the card. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the embossing oval and the snowman, makes me think of a snow globe! SO cute! Your trees and the snowflake are adorable too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun card, Sherry! Love these bright, happy papers and the delightful snowman and trees! And that snowflake is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card. Love how your snowman matches the background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card Sherry, I love the snowman and trees. The fun bright colours are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've loved all your cards this month and this one is no exception! CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, you rocked it. Love the stamps! So fun playing with you talented ladies this month!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that you been using the same designer paper all month, Sherry! I love the designs & colors this collection has and you've been show casing it beautifully! Adorable snowman & tree that you've added to the oval. I was stumped on this sketch too!
    Have a wonderful week!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those trees and the adorable snowman. They look great against that pretty embossed oval. Fun paper, too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a fabulous card Sherry! I'm loving that snowman and your fussy cut trees!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the bright colors and your embossed background!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic, fun card Sherry, love every design element.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.