Thursday, April 18, 2013

Friends 'til the end ~ stb14

Okay, I have to admit I cheated a little bit on getting this card done. While going through my google reader last week I saw someone accidentally posted this weeks sketch for Seize the Birthday and I kind of saved it and made my card early.



As soon as I saw that sketch I knew exactly what I wanted to do. I am also entering this card into the Addicted to CAS challenge this week as the code word is friend.


I decided to keep the base of my card pretty simple and use my favorite color 'white' and just add some score lines with my scor-buddy. The die cut, the flower and the sentiment are all by PaperTrey Ink. I thought the enamel dots would be a nice touch for the sentiment. What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me. 
 ~ hugs Sherry ~

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous CAS card, Sherry! Love how the flower pops off the white. Too funny about the head start...heehee!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Squeeeeeeal! Love this card! I think this is such a sweet set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to rock the CAS look chick which you are the absolute queen of. That pop of yellow adds the happiness factor to your card.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous!! I love love love that flower and loving how you added the score lines!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Sherry!! Love the embossed lines and the sunflower is really gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card!!!! The flower is awesome and the score lines the perfect detail! Thank you for playing with us at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! I liked how you interpreted the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. girl this is beautiful and you rock the sketch :) Thanks for joining us on Seize the Birthday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty! The flower is fantastic and the scored lines were a great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.